ES121 Mini Electric Screwdriver has set a new standard for electric screwdrivers. It is an electric screwdriver with a compact structure, smart and exquisite appearance, as well as the function of motion control recognition.
It has only the length of a Parker pen, while endowed with a comfortable design for holding, and a set of highly energy-efficient accessories. Through an OLED screen, the device displays parameters and rotation modes of motion-control recognition. Under these help, you are able to easily complete the disassembling and assembling of your digital devices.
ES121 includes a planetary gearbox and a high-speed electric motor, with excellent support from the STM32 embedded micro-processor and angular velocity sensor. It operates at a voltage range of DC3V to 5V, and with various hexagonal screwdriver bits, the device helps you with fast disengaging and engaging of electronic products.
- Operation Voltage: 3-5Vers
- No-load Speed: About 380rpm
- Electronic Torque: 1.5kgf.cm
- Maximum Torque: 30kgf.cm (manual mode)
- Screwdriver Bit: 4mm hexagon
- Charging Time: 45min
- Running Time: 30min (full power)
- Charging Mode: Micro USB 5V Input
- Body Material: 304 Stainless steel/Copper alloy
- Screen: 16*96 OLED
- Battery: 300mAh 10440 Lithium-ion battery
- Length: 131mm
- Weight: 107g(Steel)/114g(Pearl)
- Rotor: Bidirectional overrunning clutch
- Gearbox: 1:64 Integrated planetary gearbox
- Motor: 25,000 rpm brush motor
- Main Chip: STM32
- Sensor: Angular velocity sensor
- Battery low voltage reminder, low voltage protection mode;
- User customized configuration parameters (such as torsion, torque, etc);
- Open source application layer